Well you've found your way to our website so I am guessing you are planning a unique and personal rustic wedding. Whether you have started planning and are just looking for those finishing touches or you have only just got engaged we would love for you to join us at The Rustic Wedding Show so we can show you the best that the industry has to offer. We are very proud of our fairs and all of the exhibitors in them and we are excited to share them with you.
Tickets are £3 in advance plus the eventbrite fee. As a result of Covid-19 tickets must be purchase in advance.
How is it going to work with Covid - A few things you should know....
1. Time Slots: So that we can control the number of visitors to the show at any one time we are asking couple to books time slots. This means we will not have big queues on arrival or around the show which means that we can keep you all safe!
2. Masks: We would ask that all attendees to the show wear masks when inside the structures.
3. There will be a flow of movement around the show (just like in the supermarket).
4. Minimising contact: We are asking our amazing suppliers to be as paperless as possible. We will print out a sheet of all attendees that you will be given when you arrive. That means you will not need to take business cards from suppliers - but we recommend bringing a pen so that you can note down any suppliers that you really like! If you have a smart phone, we will be encouraging the use of QR codes.
5. We will need to take everyones details at the desk for track and trace. Your details will only be used for this purpose.
And finally, it goes without saying, please do not attend the show if you have any conditions of covid or feel at all unwell.
We are still running the application process for our April show. In the meantime, please do take a look at our directory of amazing suppliers .